Monday 25 June 2012

Make sure to remember Series….Get the Right Insurances


If you are moving into a home for the first time make sure you get advice on insurance and what you need. 

There is some insurance when you have to take out before you can exchange contracts and then some when you complete. I knew about insurance and that my home would need to be insured, but wasn’t sure of the level that was needed. I had insurance to cover my belongings and furniture as I had recently purchased a bed and wardrobes with sliding doors. I didn’t want these damaged and not replaceable.

If you have never brought a home before the mention of insurance for accidental cover and then water damage cover can have your head swimming in minutes. I found great advice online with impartial information sites. I also invested in the services of a broker who was able to help with what insurance I needed against what was desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment